Why Hire Our Law Firm
If you are seeking an attorney, you may wonder who you should hire. This can be a difficult choice with so many law firms in Pensacola. When you hire Crystal Collins Spencer, you can be sure you are hiring competent, compassionate attorneys, who have the skills to get the job done on your behalf. Whether you are seeking a medical malpractice attorney, family law attorney, or personal injury lawyer, we have you covered.
Here are some reasons why you should hire us:
- We have over 30 years of experience;
- We are established in several key areas;
- We are located in Florida, and familiar with Florida laws;
- We are committed to our community
Continue reading to explore our qualifications further.
We Have Over 30 Years of Experience
Crystal Collins Spencer
Crystal Collins Spencer, the founder of Crystal Collins Spencer Attorney at Law, has over 30 years of courtroom experience in Florida and throughout the United States. She is very dedicated to her clients and has proven to be an aggressive and respected attorney. Crystal holds a Juris Doctor law degree from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law. She served as an Assistant State Attorney for the Office of State Attorney in the First Judicial Circuit of Florida, and then moved into private practice. Her knowledge has led her to represent doctors, hospital groups, high net worth and complex divorce cases, and she has argued before the Florida Supreme Court.
In addition to her experience and skill, Crystal has the following accolades:
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell which denotes the highest level of ethics, legal ability, and professionalism as evaluated by her peers.
- A Senior Fellow of the legal honor society, Litigation Counsel of America.
- Named to the Florida Legal Elite by Florida Trend, an esteemed legal publication.
- Recognized as a Florida Super Lawyer among her peers.
- Recognized among Women Leaders in the Law by Fortune Magazine.
- Profiled as a Leading Attorney by Town & Country.
Explore more about Crystal Collins Spencer in her profile.
Robin VanderVeen is also an attorney at Crystal Collins Spencer Attorney at Law. In addition to being a practicing attorney, she has been a registered nurse for over 20 years, and is a Certified Life Planner. As such, she has unique and varied in the areas of life care planning, medical malpractice, personal injury, rehabilitative care, patient safety, error prevention, risk management, and claims management. She serves as an effective advocate for cases of medical malpractice and personal injury. In the past Robin has served as a Law Clerk for United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida. She holds degrees from the University of Missouri School of Nursing and the University of Missouri School of Law.
Explore more about Robin VanderVeen in her profile.
Learn more about our outstanding staff:
- Susan W. Simmons – Legal Assistant
- Dawn Vorthmann – Financial Strategist Paralegal
- Sunny Ranz – Paralegal
- Julie Dean Williams – Family Law Paralegal
We Practice in Several Areas
At Crystal Collins Spencer Attorney at Law we care about your case and we have several areas of practice in which we are skilled. We practice in the areas of:
- Personal Injury – We help clients to recovering medical expenses, lost wages, lost earning potential, lost companionship, loss of quality of life, and other costs associated with an accident. There are different laws for each type of injury situation so it is best to speak with a lawyer to know what Florida allows and doesn’t allow. For example, there are comparative negligence laws in place in Florida in which case any award made to an injured individual is reduced according to the percent at which they may have been at fault for their injuries. Florida also has no-fault laws concerning car accidents which allows only those with serious injuries, significant or permanent loss of use of a body part, or significant or permanent scarring. Personal injury covers medical malpractice, car accidents, dog bites, slip and fall injuries, premises liability, defective products, and more.
- Medical Malpractice – Although most doctors and medical professionals are competent and trustworthy, there are cases where there are injuries due to negligence or malpractice. We have extensive experience in medical-legal cases and are particularly well suited to representing you in cases such as these. We prosecute medical error in areas such as
- Missed or delayed diagnosis
- Prescription errors
- Surgical errors
- Birth injuries
- Lack of informed consent
- Improper treatment
- Ineffective treatment
- Family Law – Although no one plans to get a divorce, it is quite common and there are areas affected by divorce that may need representation including:
- Spousal Support – Both challenging a proposed order of support or when seeking support.
- Child Custody and Support – Creating a parenting plan that is best for all parties involved.
- Modification and Enforcement – Modification of court orders concerning a divorce such as a parenting plan or spousal support order.
- Property Division – Representation when property disputes come up during a divorce.
We Are Located in Florida
Although Crystal has litigated cases across the U.S. in some of the highest courts in the land, the team at Crystal Collins Spencer Attorney at Law focuses on serving Florida clients along Florida’s Emerald Coast. We have offices in Pensacola, Sandestin, and Fort Walton Beach. We are dedicated to representing cases in our local area that are most directly affecting our residents.
We are Committed to our Community
We are proud sponsors of the American Heart Association NWFL Ignite Heart Ball and the UWF Football Founders. We believe in giving back to our community and participating in community events in Florida. Crystal is also very active in numerous national, regional and community organizations and is a recipient of The Escambia Santa Rosa Bar’s Community Service Award.
Why Hire Us?
We believe we have the experience, knowledge, and skill to serve Florida residents effectively and aggressively in the areas of medical malpractice, family law, and personal injury. We are committed to litigating your case with a steadfast commitment to excellence and we are dedicated to working as hard as it takes to achieve positive results for you.
We look forward to serving you. Contact us or give us a call at 1-850-912-8080 for more information on why you should hire us.